Monday, January 11, 2010

Communication

1 Why is communication important?


Ans: Yes it is.


2 What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?


Ans: My favorite form of communication is using the telephone as you can get to the person you want to talk to instantly and can talk to each other openly regardless of the distance between both person.


3 How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?


Ans: If I want to talk to a person far away from me I will use a telephone while if I want to communicate with a person that is overseas I will write a letter to that person.


4 What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?


Ans: When talking with a person my pronunciation is not that good so sometimes the person could not hear what I am saying clearly and I have to repeat what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment